Quick Glance Dates and Important Announcements
UPCOMING PTO EVENTS
New Family Social Thursday, September 1st
How does a warm coffee and friendly conversation sound? We look forward to introducing ourselves and getting to know you at the New Family Social. We hope to provide an opportunity to help get you connected by introducing you to some familiar faces, offer information, and answer your questions.
Please Join us at the Primary School Multi-Purpose Room on Thursday, September 1st from 9:30 – 10:30 am. Representatives from the IHPTO and other school organizations will be there to help you start the new school year!
A Note of Appreciation to our PTO Members
We are Making Great Progress towards our Goal of 100% of our families becoming IHPTO Members!!
Thank-you so much for stopping by our PTO table at Meet The Teacher Night. We are truly grateful you have joined our IHPTO family.
Just a Few of Recent IHPTO Capital Grants Expenditures
- PS – Zoo Trip, Blooms & Berries Field Trip, Ellison Die Cutter, Noise reducing panels for the Cafeteria
- ES – New Ropes for the gym, Revolutionary War Experience
- MS- Assembly Speaker fees, Gizmos, Learning Commons Furniture
- HS– Ripple tank system to study waves, Videorecorders for AP Capstone Seminar & Research, Spectronic 200 spectrophotometer for Physics department
Meet The Teacher Nights
Please look for our IHPTO Table at all the Meet the Teacher nights.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have or help you with a new membership.
- Grade 1 – Tuesday, August 23rd @ 6 – 7:30 pm
- Grade 2 – Thursday, August 25th @ 6 – 7:30 pm
- Kindergarten – Wednesday, August 31 @ 6 – 7:30 pm
Reminder: Global Parent Network -Welcome Back Coffee
August 26th, 10:30-12:30 am
- Where: 3 Larking Drive, Cincinnati
- Contact: Dela Ghasemzadeh
- Cell: (513) 767-2062
Please RSVP By: Wednesday, August 24th
- PS – Cafeteria Volunteers Needed
- ES – Cafeteria & Recess Volunteers Needed
- Young Rembrandts@ PS
- Crystal Clear Science @ PS
- Bricks 4 Kidz @ PS
- Classes with the Cincinnati Academy of Performing Arts (Formerly IHPA)
IMPORTANT DOCUMENTSIH PTO Program Evaluation Form (PDF) School Supply Lists:
“The ongoing collaboration between the PTO and our schools in the Indian Hill Exempted Village School District provides a strategic advantage for our students and staff. This collaboration provides significant opportunities for parents and staff members to work together to enhance student success in academics, the arts, and athletics. Our parents remain active participants in a variety of educational processes, programs, and events and are welcomed and valued by our staff members.
As a result, our parents and staff members support all children in our district as we create memorable and meaningful educational experiences. Ultimately, the partnership between the PTO and our schools allows the district to uphold its vision of Enduring Excellence in Learning, Leadership, Innovation, and Service.”
–Mark T. Miles, Ph.D. IHEVSD Superintendent
IH PTO MISSION
To maintain an understanding, working relationship among the school administration and teachers, the parents of the pupils in the school, and others interested in the objectives of this school. To support an avenue for open, clear, and vital communication between parents and the school. To raise funds to provide enrichment opportunities which support current administration & curriculum to help make our great Indian Hill Schools even better. To provide our community of Indian Hill Public School staff, parents, and students with fun and family-friendly activities & celebrations throughout the year.