The Odd Couples Dance is . . .
An After Prom Fundraiser . .
Held in the Spring . . .
for Juniors & Seniors to attend with . . .
their Father (father/daughter) or Mother (mother/son)!
Odd Couples Dance
Saturday, March 4th
@ 8-11 pm
Odd couples is a fund raiser for After Prom. A special evening where sons bring their mothers and daughters bring their fathers for an unforgettable night for all.
We would love to have your help with this event.
Please email Renee Schumacher @ Reneeschumacher4@gmail.com
Follow the link to find the Odd Couples photo on the home page. Then click on the next Odd Couples photo. You can right click on any photo to download it to your computer.
IH parents of High School Juniors and Seniors will want to mark their calendars for Saturday, 3/04, the IHHS annual Odd Couples Dance. In a twist on the traditional high school dance, the Odd Couples Dance is for mothers to attend with their sons, and fathers with their daughters. The dance will be held at IHHS from 8:30 – 11 pm and is a very important fundraising event for After Prom.
After Prom is an event supported by educators, parents, students and community citizens who are concerned for students safety and well being on Prom Night. After Prom is a fun filled evening of events and games held immediately following Junior/Senior Prom. The Odd Couples Dance raises funds for After Prom through ticket sales as well as raffle ticket sales. All proceeds go directly to After Prom.
The Odd Couples Dance is a special event for upperclassmen and their parents. Students and adults will have a chance to dance to the music of DJ J, mingle, and perhaps win exciting raffle prizes.
ODD COUPLES DANCE – MARCH 4, 2017 –
- ~ We need as many people including friends and spouses to help decorate on 3/3/16 (length will depend on how many hands we get, so invite friends)
- ~ We need some people on 3/4/16 to do last minute decorating that we didn’t finish the night before:
HELP WITH THE EVENT:
- We need 5 people working the night of the event especially non-attending parent’s of a Junior or Senior. This is a great chance for Parents of underclassman to learn about this event.
- We have a couples and candid photographer for the event. Photos will be published after the event.
HELP WITH BREAKDOWN & CLEAN-UP:
- 03/05/16 ~ We need people to help clean up on Sunday morning at 9:00. Again the more people the better.
DONATE ITEMS OR GET DONATIONS FOR RAFFLES:
- We need you to solicit donations for hair-styling, restaurants, etc. for the raffle. We make a significant portion of our money from the raffle and it is only as good as the items that we have to raffle off.
Please CONTACT the chairs with any questions or to help with this event.