Welcome to the IH PTO Family!
YOU make a difference for every child!
WHY JOIN THE PTO?
- 100% of your Fees supports children at all Indian Hill Schools that same calendar year in which you give
- Membership dues directly fund IH PTO programs such as author visits, speakers/assemblies, Green Acres field trips, transportation to field trips, club funding, capital gifts, fine arts, academic recognition, building enhancement, parent coalition, Zoo Cats, Crystal Clear, Pioneer Days, Spring Fling, Canteen, Holiday Market, Spotlight… and so much more!
- Membership Benefits include a Benefit Card that gives you DISCOUNTS at local businesses. Business Partners include: Bruegger’s Bagels, Orange Leaf, Mio’s Pizzeria, The European Café, Silly Bean Boutique, Hyatt Art Studio, Great Clips, Corner Coffee Café, Camargo Beverage, Nan Cakes, The Pink Box and Skyline Chili.
- Want to know more about the PTO @ Work! Click here to see What PTO Funds .
SUPPORT IH SCHOOLS & PTO!
Parents and Teachers, click here to learn how to join online or by check.
Attend IH PTO Meetings to get updates from the Superintendent about District Information, learn from the Principals what is happening in your child’s school & more.
Mark your calendar for upcoming Events and meet other district families.[/column]
Please click here for Frequently Asked Questions or contact your PTO Directors at the appropriate school about PTO fees or any other questions.
- PS Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ES Director: email@example.com
- MS Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
- HS Director: email@example.com
THANK YOU IH PTO MEMBERS!
Thank you for your membership and participation in the Indian Hill Parent Teacher Organization year after year! Your contributions help to support various important programs throughout the district. IH PTO has funded programs such as author visits, field trips, academic recognition, Canteen and so much more. We are a united community of families and teachers working together to make a difference! Click here to see What PTO Funds