#PITM2017 is here!
OCTOBER 6, 2017 @ 7-9 PM
Party in the Middle is scheduled for Friday October 6th 7pm-9pm at the IHMS. This will be a FUN filled evening with a little bit of everything for everyone!
- Beachball Volleyball Tournament in the Gym. September 29 sign ups open up – first come first serve! See gym teachers to sign up ~ gym teachers will be at lunch periods as well as their classroom (the gym) for students to sign up!
- DJ Dance Party in the Cafeteria Dance the night away or hang out and listen to your favorite tunes in the cafeteria. Go to the Selfie Station and take photos with your friends using fun props.
- B-I-N-G-O…BINGO in the Multi-Purpose Room. Have fun and win prizes!
- GAMES – Ping Pong, Foos Ball, Air Hockey, board games & more in the West Wing
- Students should eat dinner before attending however light snacks and water will be provided. All snacks will be safe for students with allergies.
- Tickets are $10 each and go on sale during lunch 10/4, 10/5, 10/6. Students who purchase a ticket in advance at lunch get entered into a raffle to win door prizes at the event.
- Tickets sold at the door, $10. Note to parents: PTO did not collect fees for this event this year so either student pays at lunch or at the door. We encourage students to pre-purchase to alleviate check in crush.
Drop off all students for check in at West Wing doors (doors next to Auditorium doors). Doors open 7PM. Event ends promptly at 9pm so please be on time to pick up your child. To ease congestion, Sixth graders picked up at the MS Athletic doors and 7th & 8th graders at the West Wing doors. If you are carpooling and have multiple grade levels to pick up just make sure your child knows which door you are meeting him/her.
To SIGN UP to volunteer click on link below or email Robin Schwanekamp firstname.lastname@example.org for ways you can help!