#PITM2018 is here!
March 9, 2018 @ 7-9 PM
This will be a FUN filled evening with a little bit of everything for everyone!
- Beachball Volleyball Tournament in the Gym.
- DJ Dance Party in the Cafeteria Dance the night away or hang out and listen to your favorite tunes in the cafeteria.
- B-I-N-G-O…BINGO in the Multi-Purpose Room. Have fun and win prizes!
- GAMES – Ping Pong, Foos Ball, Air Hockey, board games & more in the West Wing
- Students should eat dinner before attending however light snacks and water will be provided. All snacks will be safe for students with allergies.
- Tickets are $10 each and go on sale during lunch. Students who purchase a ticket in advance at lunch get entered into a raffle to win door prizes at the event.
- Tickets sold at the door, $10. Note to parents: PTO did not collect fees for this event this year so either student pays at lunch or at the door. We encourage students to pre-purchase to alleviate check in crush.
Drop off all students for check in at West Wing doors (doors next to Auditorium doors). Doors open 7PM. Event ends promptly at 9pm so please be on time to pick up your child. To ease congestion, Sixth graders picked up at the MS Athletic doors and 7th & 8th graders at the West Wing doors. If you are carpooling and have multiple grade levels to pick up just make sure your child knows which door you are meeting him/her.