2020 After Prom
May 16, 11:00 pm – 2:00 am
at High School
- If you are renting from Folchi’s Formalwear, there will be a labeled bag attached to your tuxedo when you pick it up from the store. For an easy, stress-free return, pack up your tuxedo in this bag immediately following Prom and return it to the desk at After Prom.
- Do this and your student will be entered in a drawing to win a special prize at the end of the evening!
- After Prom is NOT a school sponsored event. No tax dollars or school funds are allowed to be spent on After Prom. WE ARE ENTIRELY DEPENDENT UPON YOUR GENEROUS DONATIONS. Every little bit helps and is tax deductible!
- Venmo @Indian-Hill-PTO and note your donation is for After Prom. Or make checks payable to IHPTO After Prom and send to Debbie Ericsson 6516 Pepperell Lane, Cincy, OH 45236.
- In Kind donations also welcomed -i.e. Gift cards, Bengals, Reds, FC tickets, electronics, headphones, Keurigs, accessories, etc.
STIR It Up 4 After Prom Fundraiser – Tickets on Sale!
Parents, Get your tickets now for a fun, fundraising event- STIR It UP 4 After Prom
Grab your spouse or friends and reserve your ticket now! Tickets to the event are limited and will not be sold at the door so be sure to reserve your spot today!
When: Thursday, February 6, 2020
Time: 7:00 pm – 9:30 pm
Where: Stir 7814 Ted Gregory Lane, Cincinnati, OH 45242
Cost: $50.00 per person
Ticket price includes heavy appetizers + 2 drink tickets. Appetizers provided by Indian Hill School parent home chefs – see what your friends can whip up in the kitchen! Socialize with your friends and meet new parents.
Whether or not you join us for the party, you can support After Prom by purchasing Raffle Tickets. Prizes include Chanel sunglasses, Andy Dalton autograph football, Arbonne products, movie passes, and more!
Purchase raffle tickets online:
1 ticket for $5
5 tickets for $20
To purchase raffle tickets: https://search.seatyourself.biz/webstore/accounts/ihpto/buy-tix?d=0
Don’t miss out on this fun evening to support the mission of After Prom for a safe and age-appropriate Prom Night!
Questions? Email Erin Starkey at firstname.lastname@example.org
Indian Hill’s After Prom is committed to creating a must-attend, post-prom event that is fun, and most importantly, safe and drug & alcohol free.
To create a successful After Prom, we rely 100% on your generous contributions of Time, Resources, Ingenuity, and Prizes. No tax dollars or school funds are ever spent on After Prom. Even with the support of local businesses and school-based organizations, the majority of After Prom funding still comes from our district families.
Here’s how you can help:
- TIME: Donate your time helping to Set Up, work at after prom, restoration
- RESOURCES: Donate cash, decorations and supplies for the road trip
- INGENUITY: Gather your friends, and transform ordinary classrooms and hallways into stops on the road trip
- PRIZES: Donate Prizes. Favorites include tickets (Reds, movies, Riverbend), Gift Cards (gas, Starbucks, Chipotle, Visa/Mastercard, Target, Skyline, Graeters, Dick’s Sporting Goods, i-tunes) and Merchandise (iPads, video games, DVDs)
Your contributions are vital to a safe and successful PARTY AFTER PROM 2020. After Prom is a great event for our students and parents, with lots of fun and camaraderie to be had by all. Your assistance is greatly appreciated! THANK YOU, in advance, for your support.