SCHOOL AND DISTRICT FUNDRAISER FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL STUDENTS, FACULTY, AND STAFF
A collaborative fundraising campaign held in coordination with school leadership and uniquely designed to meet the interests and needs of each school population
The Indian Hill Brave-a-Thon is a fundraiser designed to promote community at the classroom, grade, school, district and village level, while raising the necessary funds to provide educational enrichment and unique scholastic opportunities through the Indian Hill Parent Teacher Organization.
- Provide a Community Engagement experience for students, faculty, and staff at Indian Hill Schools.
- Generate the funding for each school’s PTO sponsored programming and other PTO projects.
- Promote school spirit.
To make the event a success, we need your support! Please consider a sponsorship at any of the below levels. We truly appreciate your consideration and generous support of our efforts to enhance the educational experiences of all students in the Indian Hill School District.
Individuals or business interested in helping us meet our goals please click below:
Level of Sponsorship:
Massive Brave: $5,000 – Exclusivity for your business in this category, logo on website, social media exposure, station sponsorship at all 4 schools, logo on printed material including signage at Brave-a-thon
Mega Brave: $2,500 – Logo on website, social media exposure, station sponsorship at school of choice, logo on printed material including signage at Brave-a-thon
Mighty Brave: $1,500 – Logo on website, social media exposure, logo on printed materials including signage at Brave-a-thon
Mini Brave: $500 – Name listed on website, and name listed on printed materials including signage at Brave-a-thon
- All sponsorships are welcome, if you would like to contribute a different amount, please contact Katy Fraser.
- We also accept checks and cash. Please contact Katy and she will pick up your contribution or coordinate with you.
- All contributions are tax-deductible. You will receive a receipt and letter for your records.
Questions please contact: Katy Fraser at firstname.lastname@example.org