Volunteers are a Special Part of The IHPTO Family
Want to give more than a membership fee? IH PTO has many areas of volunteering, whether you have a little or a lot of time to share. We welcome anyone who wants to give an hour, help with just one event, can make phone calls or follow up, or chair big programs. Let us know what you are interested in, or let us fill you in on what programs could use extra volunteers! Volunteering is a great way to get involved and meet other parents while helping to create an even better learning environment for our children. Click the Links below to Volunteer!
To volunteer – click on heading for signup link or contact the listed coordinator. IH PTO has many areas of volunteering, whether you have a little or a lot of time to share.
- Library– (any questions please email email@example.com)
- Cafeteria– (any questions please email elizabethwallbrown@
LEARN MORE ABOUT VOLUNTEER PROGRAMS
Click here to read about the many volunteer opportunities at each school and district wide.
- District Wide PTO Programs
- Primary & Elementary School PTO Programs
- Middle School PTO Programs
- High School PTO Programs
- Meet new friends.
- Make a difference.
- Always Available To You . . .Your School Directors.
Click here for the contact information for our Board & Chairs
- Guidelines for Signage on Drake & Shawnee Run
- IH Food Allergy Management Plan 2016-17
- Reimbursement Form 2013-14
- Program Evaluation Form(PDF)
- PTO Leadership Training Information & Helpful documents 2013-14
Additional volunteer documents can be found here.